“How to” workshops and Seminars
- From a Novice to an Expert – How to write winning proposals
- How to select the right evaluation methods for your proposal
- How to prepare a budget that is sure to be funded
- Exercises on aspects of ethical conduct of research and Compliance of Institutional Review Board [IRB] regulations
- Best Practices in grants management
- Grants management –theories and practice for Sponsored Program Offices
- Workshops on presentation skills
These are examples of topics presented. Workshops are offered on other topics related to proposal preparation for grants and on evaluation topics specific to your needs. Contact for details with your needs.
Types of Workshop.
- A Half-day workshop
- One full day workshop
- 1-3 days’ workshop