- 32 Years of experience as a speaker on college campuses, and other pubic venues
- Topics range from academic to motivational
- Keynote addresses
Are you looking for?
- A speaker who can motivate, persuade and stimulate audiences with a clear message in a lucid style.
- A speaker for your seminar series, or annual conferences at your college or university to speak on the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) subjects, or general motivational topics.
- A speaker for Keynote, Plenary Session; or a breakout session? Either science conferences or annual or regional conferences of organizations/associations.
- “Obstacle Propel Opportunities – Pathways to Success in STEM” – 11th Black, Brown and College Bound Summit. Tampa Marriott Waterside, Tampa, Florida. February 23, 2017.
- “Inspire and Motivate as an Effective Club Coach or Mentor” – Toastmasters’ Leadership Institute, South Calvary Catholic Church, Winter Park, Florida. January 7, 2017.
- “Fostering Leadership through Mentoring” – Toastmasters’ District 84 Fall Conference at World Golf Village, St. Augustine, Florida. November 11-12, 2016.
- “Mentor-Mentee Relationships: Are there boundaries?” – Bethune-Cookman University Center for Undergraduate Research Excellence (CURE) Workshop. Bethune-Cookman University, Daytona Beach, FL. May 25, 2016.
- “History of Rotary” and “Service Projects.” Facilitator at the Rotary Leadership Institute, St. John’s River State College, Orange Park, February 18, 2016.
- “History of Rotary” and “Service Projects.” Facilitator at the Rotary Leadership Institute, Daytona State College, Flagler-Palm Coast Campus, August 3, 2016.
Presentations on scientific, non-scientific and motivational topics at various venues for over 30 years at both academic and non-academic settings.
Speaking engagements at scientific meetings, Institutes of Higher Education, Public and Private Schools, Professional and Civic Organizations.
- “Science Café” Daytona Beach “Antibiotics: How Germs become Resistant? July 2011
- Career Day at Campbell Middle School “Thrills in Pursuing a Career in Science” May 2011
- Academic Excellence Symposium, DSC “The Round-About: Did we miss the Route to 3Rs in Science Education? April 2011 & “Creation through collaboration- I am not Alone in the Forest Anymore” – 2012
- Center for Interdisciplinary Writing and Research(CIWR) “Marvels of Genetic Engineering” Oct 2010
- Rotary Clubs of Four-Townes/Orange City; Deland and New Smyrna Beach “Marvels of Genetic Engineering” 2010
- AVID Program at Mainland High School “Who is in Control Here? March 2009 and “Preparation for Life” Sept 2009
- ASM International Conference on Biofilms, Quebec City, Canada “ Removal of Biofilms using Controlled Cavitation” March 2007